By Lee Ann Adams
- Staff stealing pet food.
- Microchip cover-ups (When one is found AFTER they adopt the dog to a new family – then cover up missing it, and not canceling the new adoption).
- Not getting up and doing intake on animals when they just don’t feel like working.
- Being rude to the volunteers and to the public.
- Laughing and mocking Barbara Pursley and Dr Kasier for taking animals all the way to Plano to get them out of this “shelter” alive.
- Dogs not being fully put to sleep and being found alive in dumpster the next day. (This was a long time ago, long before Dr Kaiser, and it happened more than once).
- Animals being put down prior to a stray hold because it pooped in a kennel.
- Saying a cat was a health risk to other animals….If that is the case, they can put down ANY animal without proof of distemper/parvo/influenza vaccines.
- ACO’s tossing road-kill in the dumpster without bagging them in trash bags causing horrific odors during summer months.
- ACO’s calling our labs “piece of crap labs that nobody wants”.
- Putting down animals so they can paint.
Many many issues have not been addressed yet. We all need to PLEASE continue to write your first- hand accounts – eye witness stories and get them to Judith Fairly. She can get them to this city council lady and get them brought before city council meeting(s).
We must make these issues public. We need to get on the agenda so that newspaper reporters can come and write this up and help to keep these issues in view of a public that isn’t even aware that these conditions exist or that Parker Paws and Dr. Kasier finally resigned in disgust!