RUN-OFF ELECTION 2012
VOTE EARLY!! JULY 23 TO 27
ELECTION DAY! JULY 31, 2012
Parker County Commissioner Precinct 3
MOVING FORWARD WITH GARY CARTER!
First, I am not a politician; I am a dedicated public servant. I am blessed to be able to be a part of the run off for Parker County Commissioner Precinct 3. Our County has a rich heritage and as a fifth generation resident I am proud to be a part of this heritage.
The biggest question asked of me is “What are your qualifications for being OUR Commissioner”?
I have had many responsibilities in the two jobs I have had in the past 34 years so I will try and answer with quick bullets of the experience I have had that will make me the best well rounded Commissioner of choice.
- Market Planning for the growth of Wayne Carter Oil Company.
- Demographic studies needed to start new businesses with Wayne Carter Oil Company. Examples are the EXXON stores in Parker, Palo Pinto and Wise Counties.
- Fiscal responsibility of Wayne Carter Oil Company and its many employees.
- Honored to lead men and women as Police Officers in the difficult task of dealing with the criminal element while keeping the streets safe for our families.
- Community Contact through many different programs that has enhanced my ability to communicate more efficiently and patiently with the Commissioners Court.
- Experience with departmental budgets and inventory as a Police Sergeant.
- NIMS 700, 703 and 704. National Incident Management System training which was created to help multi-jurisdictional operations run smoothly by setting a command structure in place that will allow all jurisdictions (precincts) operate as one. This is required for all county officials, as well as law enforcement. THIS IS TRAINING I ALREADY HAVE.
- Communication skills gained from my training in negotiation, interview and interrogation techniques have taught me to be a patient listener which I feel is paramount to being a great leader.
- Once elected I will retire from the Arlington Police Department to become a full time County Commissioner. My complete attention will be focused on the residents of Precinct 3 and Parker County.
I pledge to use the knowledge and leadership abilities I have gained in my training as a police officer to make a positive, valuable and productive difference in the future of Parker County. I ask you to Move Forward with me by voting Gary Carter for Parker County Commissioner Precinct 3 on July 31, 2012.
Gary Carter for Commissioner