The TEA Party Patriots of Parker County is Sponsoring a
Concealed Handgun License Class
When: Saturday, February 4th
Where: Lone Star Guns, 321 I-20, W’ford, for the shooting portion
Willow Park Baptist Church, 129 S. Ranch House Rd., Aledo
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Please let me know by emailing email@example.com if you want to attend.
We need to know how many to prepare for.
We will take the shooting test first at LONE STAR GUNS.
WE WILL MOVE TO WILLOW PARK BAPTIST CHURCH TO COMPLETE THE WRITTEN PORTION OF THE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS.
***SHOOTING PORTION OF TEST: Meet at Lone Star at 9:00 am.
1. Drivers License
2. Range Card Application, fill out there, takes 5 minutes.
3. $10.00 fee for shooting range paid to Lone Star.
4. Eye & Ear protection provided by Lone Star.
5. You can rent a gun from Lone Star for $9.00.
6. Range Test requires 50 rounds (may be purchased at Lone Star) with a minimum .32 calibre.
After completion of the Shooting Test we will move to Willow Park Baptist Church for the written portion of the test.
Hayward Bellah – DPS & NRA Certified Instuctor,
Command Sergeant Major, US Army (Ret)
COST: $25.00 at the door
YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS INVITATION SO WE CAN BE PREPARED.
Hayward is a PC TEA Party member and giving us this amazing price.
This usually runs $80.00+
In order to obtain a CHL License,
applicants must meet Texas licensing requirements:
1. Texas requires a minimum of 10-hours class-instruction time. Applicant must pass both a written test and a shooting-proficiency test. A .32 caliber or larger handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition is required. A semi-automatic is recommended, although you may use a revolver. IF YOU TEST WITH A REVOLVER YOU WILL BE LICENSED FOR A REVOLVER ONLY. IF YOU TEST WITH A SEMI YOU WILL BE LICENSED FOR A REVOLVER AND SEMI.
Information and forms for this are found at the Texas Department of Public Safety Concealed Handgun Bureau http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/genInfo.htm 1-800-224-5744 1-512-424-7293
The DPS forms may be completed and submitted online along with payment to the State for the license. Upon receipt and acceptance of all forms, the DPS will issue you a number which you need to complete the next step — getting your fingerprints taken.
2. As of March 21, 2011, all fingerprints are required to be digitally scanned by L-1 Fingerprinting Service. Prints are automatically sent to the Texas DPS. A reservation for fingerprinting is required and may be done online at http://www.l1enrollment.com or by calling toll-free (888) 467-2080. There is a charge for fingerprinting and cash is not accepted – check or money order only.
The closest location for L-1 is at 3000 Landers St, Fort Worth. (Directions: Take I-30 east to Montgomery St.. Turn right Montgomery, right on Lovell, right to 3000 Landers St.
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS – WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TO EXPECT.
See you there!
Please join the Parker County TEA Party the first Tuesday evening for our monthly meetings.
The TEA Party Patriots of Parker County
“…for such a time as this”
About The TEA Party Patriots of Parker County
The Legitimate Parker County Tea Party of Texas is a grassroots group of Americans united to share our common value – that the Constitution of the United States should be the governance of our land. It should not be re-interpreted or revised in meaning to meet the needs to special interests or political favors. We’re concerned about reckless overspending, unfair and punitive taxation, and the increasing lack of government constraints. We are peaceful American citizens that organize protests and rallies in Parker County, Texas. We’re not contained by any particular ideology or party, but strive to be a pluralistic and populist movement committed to Liberty, especially economic liberty.